Monday, December 27, 2010

Beauty: Perfume Obsession


I hope everyone had a very merry Christmas! I survived the insane blizzard outside to get back to my apartment yesterday morning and only witnessed a couple of accidents. One thing I love to get as a Christmas gift is perfume. I don't have a signature scent and prefer to mix it up based on how I feel each day. The one issue I find is when I want to go out after work, my perfume has disappeared. I picked up Flower Bomb by Viktor and Rolf in rollerball form a few months ago. My Mom and Brother gave me Chanel Chance and Coco Mademoiselle purse sprays this year and I LOVE them! It's also a great way to try out expensive perfume without paying for a huge bottle that might never get finished.



You can find mini perfumes at Sephora.

3 comments:

  1. christmas gift... im envy!

    i m happy christmas! I was lonely during Christmas but I was happy
    I hope that I will be happy in the first day of next year, too

    p.s wow luxury.. are you rich?

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm also a fan of rollerballs and mini perfumes. Sounds like you had a nice holiday :-)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love the new look of your blog! Hope that you had a great Christmas! I *love* Flowerbomb, it's my everyday fragrance! I use the mini bottles that come with the set as travel and purse sized vials:D

    ReplyDelete