Sunday, January 30, 2011

Is it Spring yet?




I am seriously craving Spring. I stopped by the mall for moisturizer and boots but left with Spring... in the vain hope that we can skip the next couple of months.
1. Peepshow by Essie for Jcrew is a perfect watery neon pink, bright by not overwhelming.
2. Timex® traveler watch with shocking pink watch strap to add a pop of color to this snowy winter.
3. I picked up the Matinee trench after trying it on and not wanting to take it off! So upset to put my heavy coat back on.
4. Clinique Chubby Stick is my favorite new lip product. It's the perfect combination of chapstick and lip gloss. I have the watermelon and strawberry.

5 comments:

  1. the coat looks perfect for our upcoming taste of spring in new york!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm your latest follower! Your blog is supernice - love the background <3

    <3mvv

    themodernvv.com {tell me what you think?}

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm beyond obsessed with your blog. My name's Anna, I'm a stylist and visual merchandiser in LA. I'm 23 years old and moved to California after graduating back in south with a degree in visual merchandiser. I'd love if you visited my new blog for multiple posts a day on all things fashion. Check out what Brad, Rachel Zoe's former associate shared with me and find out my latest trend report. I'd love the support. I'm following you, I hope you'll do the same. Thanks so much.

    I would love if you could check out my blog...
    www.fashboulevard.blogspot.com

    And don't forget to follow us on Twitter for all the latest celebrity fashion news, from an LA stylist.

    http://twitter.com/FashBoulevard

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi - I love your blog and have followed for a long time - but what happened to your archive? I was looking ofr a post you did a few years ago on rebecca minkoff bags as I want to pick up a MAB and couldn't find it. You also had tips on the Rebecca Minkoff online sample sale. Do you know when that is this year?

    ReplyDelete