Friday, April 29, 2011

Summer Eyes




Nars Soft Touch Shadow Pencil Hollywoodland (swatched heavy and then in the middle light)
Soft Touch Shadow Pencil provides smooth, long-wearing eye color with easy application. It can be used for shading the lid, smudging along the lash line, or highlighting the brow bone or inner corner of the eye. It can be easily blended, making it the ideal base for layering with a powder shadow for increased color intensity.
I'm a big fan of putting it under the lash line on Sundays for a bit of a brightening affect. It's super easy.

Chanel Stylo Yeux Waterproof Long-Lasting Eyeliner in Rose Plantine
This new waterproof eyeliner formula delivers long-lasting definition with a twist of the wrist: Color winds up when you need it, winds down when you don't. A built-in sharpener at the opposite end detaches for quick refreshes.
I wear this everyday and bought two back ups since it is limited edition. I can not speak highly enough about it.

1 comment:

  1. I have the Chanel eyeliner too and loooove it. The color is so beautiful and summery. I wish I could afford everything in the Chanel line.

    ReplyDelete