Thursday, May 19, 2011

Tweed Jackets

I ran into JCrew a couple of weekends ago in search of a perfect mix and match blazer. I've long stopped buying pants and jackets together- I just don't get much use out of the jackets. Blazers tend to get in the way and are a bit too stiff when typing - but are necessary for meetings. I like to keep a couple in my closet to throw on when needed. However- when I stopped in JCrew I was disappointed that they did not have any tweed summer jackets this year... well I guess I was just too early because I found exactly what I was looking in JCrew's new arrivals:

From the photo, the Platinum tweed jacket looks like it would go great with black, brown, tan, and navy pants. Fingers crossed it fits well :)

I'm also a huge fan of the Cropped Silk Blazer which is now on sale for $99.

8 comments:

  1. I am looking at this same blazer and completely agree with your blog name!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think you'd look sooo cute in the silk blazer :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love love love that top one! Kind of Chanel-y!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for a nice share you have given to us with such an large collection of information. Great work you have done by sharing them to all. simply superb. Photo Recovery

    ReplyDelete
  5. I adore tweed jackets - I still have yet to find the perfect one, but I can't wait until the day I do. Such a lovely classic piece. I feel like I'll end up with a J. Crew tweed blazer :)

    Tasia
    http://rufflesandsequins.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. you didn't go too soon, its a collection style, and one of the more expensive ones at that, thus only a few stores (mainly flagship) will carry them and probably limited quantities. the best thing you can do is team up with a personal shopper so you don't have to search for things like this.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I really appreciate the idea behind this great post.You are doing a fine job.Keep it up.
    recortar siluetas

    ReplyDelete