Thursday, June 2, 2011

Balenciaga Cyclamen RGGH City Fall 2011

She's here! She's here! On a random thought, without surfing TPF all day, I called up my sales associate at BalNY and inquired about the Fall 2011 colors - low and behold they JUST got them in and were unpacking as we spoke. I ran down after work to compare and contrast. Coquelicot, the red, had the most amazing leather - silky soft and smooshy - in classic hardware and was a gorgeous true red. Blue Lavande, was not purple enough for me but also had gorgeous leather - pillowy and smooth - in the Giant Silver Hardware City I saw. I saw Papyrus in Rose Gold Giant Hardware and Classic Hardware. It is a gorgeous color in my opinion and looks best with Rose Gold. However, the City style leather was too distressed and dry for me. The part-time's leather was perfection - smooth and almost glowing! I am waiting for a City with that type of leather. Cyclamen however... She was a dream. The perfect pink. I saw her in Rose Gold and Classic Hardware. In looking at both, I could not take my eyes off of the Rose Gold combination. The leather was also significantly better on the Rose Gold than either of the Classic Hardware combinations I saw. To save myself from the Blue Roi mistake of last season, I had my sales associate hold the bag for a day so that I can sleep on it. I surfed TPF and stared at the photo then surfed TPF some more. I could not pass up this gorgeous leather!









10 comments:

  1. oh my goodness. i would die if i got that bag. SOO amazing!

    I also have a giveaway going on at my blog right now if you're interested for a $50 gift card :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG-Your New Cycla is the Bomb!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous! Love the color with the rose hardware!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi C, Wow!!! This is a gorgeous pink and the leather looks so good. Congratulations! :)

    It must be dangerous to live near a Bal store lol. I would be broke.

    I'm disappointed that blue lavande is more blue than purple too. Was looking forward to a purpley bag.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful color! Leather is beautiful, too, as you said. Thumbs up :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hi babe

    im so tempted to get this but is the colour in the picture close to real life? does it look that shiny and bright irl? or matte?

    Thanks dear

    ReplyDelete
  7. OMG! Love its color and the design was great! Love this post i enjoy looking at this pictures.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These are amazing! Such a good idea and very well executed. I have come some advice too. Thanks for sharing.....Victor Jung, Chairman and CEO (Financial Services).

    ReplyDelete