Tuesday, June 14, 2011

Chanel Fall Ombre Collection Swatch

Middle finger: Chanel Quartz 525
Index finger: Chanel Graphite 529
I tried on Peridot at the store and it didn't flatter my skintone. Beautiful gold tone but could not justify it- at least in the summer. I absolutely love Graphite. Packed with sparkles and reminds me of Deborah Lippmann polish. Quartz is fantastic! I did a mani of it right after swatching. Beautiful metallic. A mix between khaki and silver metallic.


Chanel Khaki Platine liner is a darker version of rose platine liner with less sparkles. I think Khaki is a good description of it. It went on smooth and gave good color - I prefer rose platine over this though. Also swatched is Chanel's illusion d'ombre long wear luminous eyeshadow in epatant. I wore it out to dinner and came back with a bit of a crease line. It's very hard to apply evenly and I probably wouldn't repurchase.

2 comments:

  1. I didn't think the Chanel Fall 2011 colors would be out until August? Where did you find them so early in the season?

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete