Sunday, May 20, 2012

The Great Nail Polish Purge

I'm cleaning out my nail polish collection. All have at least been used once but are over 3/4 full. I am happy to send a photo of the polish. Prices include US shipping.  Please contact me at isnotfasion@gmail.com if you're interested in purchasing the following:

Set 1: $95
Dior Rock Coat
Dior Perfecto
Dior Bond St
Dior Purple Mix

Set 2: $50
Dior Blue Label
Dior Exquis

Set 3: $75
Chanel Blue Boy
Chanel Blue Rebel
Chanel Khaki Vert

Set 4: $30
Zoya crystal
Zoya pinta
Zoya freja
Zoya jules

Set 5: $95
Butter London Snog
Butter London Fash Pack
Butter London Stroppy (jelly collection)
Butter London No more waity, Katie

Set 6: $100
Rescue Beauty Lounge Mismas (unopened still in box)
Rescue Beauty Lounge Mismas
Rescue Beauty Lounge 360
Rescue Beauty Lounge Recycle

Set 7: $60
Chanel Jade Rose
Chanel Mica Rose (no cap)
Chanel Peche Nacree

Set 8: $30
Orly Out of This World
Orly Galaxy Girl
OPI Cuckoo For this Color
Sephora by OPI Teal we meet again
Sephora by OPI Go My Own Way

Set 9: $30
All full size Essie:
Smooth Sailing
Super Bossy Nova
Mucho Dinero
Playa Del Platinum
Turquoise & Caicos
All mini Essie:
Da bush
Your hut or mine
Sew Psyched
Fair Game
Lion Around
Hot Coco


Set 10: $100
Chanel Riva



13 comments:

  1. Victor Jung, Chairman and CEO, has over 17 years of expertise in the Financial Services, Consumer Products, Media and Real Estate Industries.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I actually enjoyed reading through this posting.Many thanks.
    Financial Services - Niryuha

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful blog & good post.Its really helpful for me, awaiting for more new post. Keep Blogging!

    Financial Services - Niryuha

    ReplyDelete
  4. bespokeleads offers the most affordable sales leads, business leads are very competitive, to provide you with the very best value for your investment leads,Investor Leads,Pension Leads
    www.bespokeleads.com

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing, I will bookmark and be back again




    Financial Services - Niryuha

    ReplyDelete
  6. What can I do about derogatory marks on my credit?
    credit restoration

    ReplyDelete
  7. I wanted to thank you for this great blog! I really enjoying every little bit of it and I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post.
    Quizzes

    ReplyDelete
  8. I guess there's always an easier way ...
    Kent County

    ReplyDelete
  9. Has anyone ever used brownstein financial services?
    Eric Wolf St Louis Mo

    ReplyDelete